Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chernobyl Video: Response

I can't believe this. The kid with the extremely long leg almost made me throw up and cry at the same time. This video is messed up. I'll never watch it again. I can sit through every horror movie ever made, some that can't be named at school, and I still want to throw up after watching this. This will give me nightmares, horrible nightmares. I haven't had nightmares since I was 5 years old. The Chernobyl disaster gives me the fear that one day in our lifetime the Arizona nuclear reactor will do this. I don't want my children to have these birth defects, I don't want their children to and I don't want their children's children to. This has to be stopped or at least handled with more care by more professional people. Nuclear energy should be banned.

No comments:

Post a Comment